Founded in 1855, Baird and Warner is the largest privately owned real estate brokerage company in Illinois and the oldest in the country. With 35 offices and 1800 agents, Baird and Warner services over 300 communities and has revenues exceeding $6 billion dollars annually. The company holds the distinction of being an exclusive affiliate of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World.
- Baird and Warner’s Gold Coast office is downtown Chicago’s premiere real estate firm. The 13,000 square foot state of the art facility is located on Chicago’s exclusive Michigan Avenue at the Olympia Centre office building above Neiman Marcus.
- Comprised of over 140 sales agents and brokers, this office is home to many of the most accomplished and experienced realtors in the country.
- The Gold Coast office is the number one producing office in the company with revenues exceeding $700 million dollars annually.
- A leader in sales and marketing, the Gold Coast office houses its own advertising and marketing department, technology center and mortgage company.
- Areas of expertise include the sale of cooperatives, condominiums, single family homes, town homes, lofts, new developments, multi-family projects and vacant land.
- Laura Rubin Dresner is a top producer in Baird and Warner’s Gold Coast office recognized for both her consistent extraordinary sales volume and her unparalleled expertise in the Chicago Luxury Market.